Meeting the needs of today’s environmental agenda, Saint Roch draws upon more than 100 years of knowledge and expertise of heating and combustion.
Saint Roch was founded in 1903 and started with the production of cast iron radiators and later with the production of cast iron boilers.
SAINT ROCH OPTIMAJOR PLUS CAST IRON BOILERS.
FULLY MADE IN BELGIUM ASSEMBLED IN LOCATION DUE TO ITS SIZE
The OPTIMAJOR PLUS is a medium power boiler that can be equipped with a forced draught fuel oil or gas burner. It has a cast iron heating body guaranteed for 10 years and an anti-corrosion combustion chamber and satisfies all individual, collective and industrial heating needs, in a
new or renovated installation.
10 model range from:
- 70 kW – 235 kW.
- Saint Roch Hypoeutectic Cast Iron.
- Operates with forced draught
- oil or gas burners.
- 92-93 % efficiency on net calorific values.
- Operates at low or sliding temperatures.
- Resistant to condensation.
- 6 bar working pressure.
- Refractory corde between elements.
- Ideal for collective applications (Ecogroupage).
- Wide range of optional control panels.
- Economic/Energy Saving/Eco-Friendly.
- 10 Year Guarantee.